The theoretical program includes approximately 170 hours. These classes take place at our heliport and are taught in groups.
The preparation for the theoretical test is divided into 9 modules.
- Aviation Regulation and operational procedures
- Principles of Flight (aerodynamics)
- General knowledge of aircraft and instruments
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Navigation and radio aids
- Operational procedures
- Radio communications
- Human performance and limitations
A detailed list of material to know for PPL (H) is contained in the Circular CIR / FCL 57 (AMC-FCL 2.125)
After completing the course and having passed our trial examinations, you will be proposed to do the official exam which has to be passed at the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority. The exams consist of multi-choice question papers.