Organizing helicopter flights on location is often classified as “air baptisms”. This is a very popular formula for companies and organizations, mainly in supporting their promotional activities or as a sub-event of festivities or as part of incentive-campaigns etc.
Events with local joy flights are highly appreciated! Heli Service Belgium guarantees you a sky-high experience.
The location for this type of helicopter activities must be compliant with legal prescriptions. Some technical characteristics with regard to the establishment of a temporary heliport:
- The landing place must be located outside cities and urbanized parts of municipalities;
- The landing place must allow for at least two approaching axes forming an angle of at least 90°;
- The landing zone (50 x 50m) and the two approaching zones must be free of audience and traffic.
The authorization for a temporary heliport for joy flights is delivered by the Directorate Aviation. In order to create the file, we must possess the following documents:
- A written admission by the mayor;
- A written admission by the owner or tenant of the site.
- Attention: these required documents must be in our possession at least 15 days prior to your planned activity.