Our Team: helicopter passion and expertise
At Heli Service Belgium, we all share a burning passion for helicopters. Each member of our staff combines this passion with a thorough job expertise, which is systematically kept up-to-date. The different divisions cooperate as one team in order to grant our customers with an optimal service.
- Our pilots are always ready for a new flight in order to bring clients safely and on time at their destination.
- The manpower of HSB Technics executes the maintenance according to the highest standards in order to insure the airworthiness of our helicopters.
- The staff of Operations & Customer Relations is on track to inform customers and provide them with guidance for the preparation of their event. They also insure the numerous audits run smoothly.
- Our administrative staff is responsible for the efficient handling of records, billing and administration.
- The instructors provide training at high level.
Values and Philosophy: Safety and performance
Safety First! Safety comes first, and it is always the pilot-commander who bears responsibility and thus takes the decisions (e.g. where and when to land). Each passenger must follow the instructions of the pilot - always putting the safety of the helicopter and all passengers on the forefront. Within the security restrictions, HSB shall do everything to bring you as quickly as possible to your destination.
HSB is proud of its customers. Large and small. Business and private. Even individuals and couples or families are welcome, e.g. for sightseeing or pleasure flights. Our clients include petrochemical companies, media (TV and film companies), electricity producers, pharmaceutical companies, event agencies and many different companies for (VIP) transport.
Already in 1984 a helicopter company started at the current location, under the name VC Helicopters. In the early 90's this company was taken over by Bernard Slegten. Under his impetus Heli Service Belgium has developed into one of the leading companies in this sector in Belgium.